For the first time in forever, nothing’s in my way.
Because I got into the Disney College Program!!!
I was accepted as a quick-service food & beverage (QSFB) cast member for the fall 2016 program. I move on August 15 and will be there until January 5.
Numbers have always calmed me down. August 15. January 5. $354.50 DORMS fee. Because otherwise, I might cry more. I’ve already cried a lot.
So, future CP’s, here’s the lowdown.
- You get your acceptance letter!!! It doesn’t say in the email itself what your role is; the email links you to your program details, which include role, semester, and details on the Disney Look.
- You accept (or reject) your offer.
- Disney sends you another email to pay your DORMS fee. This is a Program Assessment Fee that I’m pretty sure goes towards housing. (Don’t freak out if this takes awhile to come. Mine only took five minutes but I’ve seen people wait hours.)
- You pick your arrival/departure dates.
- Only once you’ve completed those three things have you officially accepted your offer.
So yeah!! I’m moving to Disney World!! More info is sure to come over the next six months. When you wish upon a star, dreams really do come true.
(As a side note: people always, ALWAYS talk about how first-time applicants and freshmen shouldn’t expect to get in. I am both. If you are as well, please apply still!!)
Song of the day: First Time in Forever // Kristen Bell